ClimbTheMountain ClimbTheMountain

The portal is for completed pieces. If you want to get feedback on work in progress games, upload them to the Dumping Grounds and show them off to people on the BBS.

Wade Fulp Simulator Wade Fulp Simulator

The secret medal made the entire thing worth while.

When you need a friend there's JOSH - BEDN! âTM«

FrankClock's Poker Game FrankClock's Poker Game

Start spreading the news

Best poker simulation i've ever played. It's like I've actually sat down and lost every penny I ever had to my name!

Quickdraw (PDS) Quickdraw (PDS)

not good. :(

The timing necessary to make it past people is relentless but once you get to Bity it's downright unfathomable. All the characters and backgrounds are ugly not complimented by the lack of any animation. There is hardly any audio to speak of and a nice music track could have spiced this up nicely.

This is a mediocre game. I do see great potential in the concept, i myself fooled around with it roughly 2 years ago but what works conceptually and what actually works are two entirely different things.

Jim Lahey Shit Board Jim Lahey Shit Board

"The winds of shit are in the air"

as far as soundboards go, i've seen alot better.
the sound quality is real nice but it takes ages to load and there is no "stop all sounds" button which is essential when you have such long audio clips.

Clock Band: Part I Clock Band: Part I

awesome

stylized animation, fun and challenging gameplay and a nice selection of music. good work all around.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Awesome!

the text based gameplay gives it a retro-ish feel, especially when accompanied by the 16-bit style sprites

as far as text based gameplay goes, this is top notch.

also: XYXXZY. type it for awesomeness

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

this made my day!

you sir are a freaking genius. i can't believe you redid the source code for doom in action script!
this flash deserves serious recognition!

if you could do this with the Duke Nukem 3D source code or Redneck Rampage, you would be a god amung much lesser men.

not that you aren't already.. you are. you'd just be more of one.

other than me praising you for your creation of this i could do an actual review but the only complaint i have is no music, so w/e.

100/10 and 20/5

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

are you kidding me?

yeah ok peta we get it animal rights fight the power all that hippie BS but come on! going after a harmless cooking video game for preparing meat dishes?!? not only that but im more than positive that this exceeds the legal limitations of the parody laws and there for is open for the cooking mama developers to sue your ass so hard that your computer will be a commodore 64. not only is this game naggy and possibly illigal it is one of the most broken games ive ever played the most detection is dredful and the music is irritating as all hell.

3/10

How fast can you click How fast can you click

acording to this.

with 93 clicks i am some kind of god... AWESOME!