E E

It's the little things, like the rotation of the pine-needle air freshener, that really put the cherry on top of this masterpiece.

Full Circle Full Circle

Easily the highlight of ClockDay for me this year. Fantastic presentation all over. Great job.

The White Snake Chronicles-Chapter 0 The White Snake Chronicles-Chapter 0

Just like one of my Japanese animes!!

WhiteSnakeChronicles responds:

Haha an Awesome reference

Going to the Door Going to the Door

Fine walk animation, but with a lack of shadow, or background variation, it looks for the most part that the character is walking in place.

Pico's Average Day Pico's Average Day

This flash made me realize that they changed it from 'blam this piece of crap' to 'blam this plz'

Life changing.

When You F ***'d Up When You F ***'d Up

I liked the animation of the girl's reaction when she turned to look towards the board, with her neck jutting out and eyes shrinking, and the seppuku at the end was very well animated and pretty funny.

However you've got quite a few issues here. In the close up of the girl, the proportions of her face change with every single motion she makes, all of which seem kind of disjointed. You put a lot of work into the shadows on both character, but the light is hitting the front of the professor as though it's coming from the right, and the girl as though its coming from the left. And it appears to be hitting them both straight on so it's not like it's coming from a fixed point above them both. The chalkboard admittedly looks pretty good, but aside from it and the desk the background is almost entirely undetailed white. On the audio front my only major comment is that the girl's laugh is clearly the same 1 laugh looped 3 times, and it cuts off abruptly during a "ha". Finally, out of a 1:15 run time only 38 seconds of it are actually animated. Credits are all well and good, but an endslate playing the animatic of the preceding cartoon is unnecessary runtime padding.

There's clearly been some work put into this and if the seppuku at the end is any indication, you have got the potential to make some great stuff down the line. Keep at it.

Veggie Clock Comedy Tour Veggie Clock Comedy Tour

el oh el.

good jokes.

RadishClock responds:

Domo arigato, Mr. Roberto

kunio river city ransom a kunio river city ransom a

Newgrounds is not the home of half finished animatics, and the review system is not a 'comments' section.

xxfrijolxx responds:

yeah, i'm starting to see that. I'll post updates on youtube and then once it's done I'll remove these test animation and replace them with the actual finished ones.

Goat Simulator Madness Goat Simulator Madness

I get that it's topical humor, with the popularity of Goat Simulator right now, but I feel like if something is on the front page it should at least have a preloader to prevent infinite looping.

Join The Clock Crew! Join The Clock Crew!

I like reusing 12 year old assets!