View Profile RobertClock

272 Movie Reviews

Nice fluid motion on display. I dig the monster design, and you did a good job with the sound- really brings the creature to life!

TheBabbleBeast responds:

Thank you! =)

The way the characters spoke kind of reminded me of Banjo Kazooie, with the short audio samples, which I liked. The action was basic but clear if not a little stiff. Nice use of a virtual camera. The ending made me smirk. A cute little cartoon, no doubt. Keep it up!

WrightOnStudios responds:

Thank you :-) I appreciate the feedback this was my first animation that was over 10 seconds long so I was pleased with how it turned out. I think next time I will try to add more flow

Appealing art style, great visual gags, excellent use of sound effects, simple but engaging story, and a moral to be remembered for all time. Modern masterpiece.

MelloYelloClock responds:

that's what I was gonna say !

41 Game Reviews

The portal is for completed pieces. If you want to get feedback on work in progress games, upload them to the Dumping Grounds and show them off to people on the BBS.

The secret medal made the entire thing worth while.

When you need a friend there's JOSH - BEDN! âTM«

Start spreading the news

Best poker simulation i've ever played. It's like I've actually sat down and lost every penny I ever had to my name!

14 Audio Reviews

It ain't me

that was beyond cool.

perfect, you have a beautiful voice.

I have but one problem, now I'm going to geek out, you said Goldeneye which was a game exclusive to the Nintendo 64.

but all in all this is a pretty sweet.

10/10

very nice

im going to be humming this for quite a while.

dec-1310 responds:

Thx!

9 Art Reviews

Quality beyond the comprehension of mortal men.

Absolutely beautiful.

RenegadeClock responds:

BBBBBBBBBBBB

The original is one of my favourite pieces that you've uploaded, and I really dig this colour scheme. I'll definitely keep an eye out for this to go on sale.

That's a lovely jawline you've given me. Excellent work.

Luwano responds:

Thank you! The jawline was inspired by some of your movie icons... then extended to make it look like you're actually on the chair. :P

I'M ROB_CLOCK HAHAHA